Google SEO Optimization Guide For Starter

Google Webmaster SEO Optimization SEO, Search Engine Optimization. Yup! may or must you often hear this term, to the site owner or blog is not a familiar term and may be a weapon must be the site for the best and always stay on top in the eyes of search engines.

Okay, this time I want to discuss a bit about this SEO. Actually I am only a beginner blogger and are still blind and laity about what is SEO, at least I understand a little. Because of this lack of understanding I do not make my silence, I tried to learn and find out. Well! Incidentally after I tried to crawl to and fro, I find sites that might be used as a basic guide about this SEO.

, this is an . On the page that Google's site provides some interesting topics on SEO techniques and also provided a version of Google's beginner guide for webmasters. And for the latest version of Google also discussed the guidelines for optimizing mobile websites.

Actually a lot of techniques and effective ways to optimize SEO, I am sure you may have far more powerful in doing this SEO optimization. But since I was a novice in the blogosphere, at least I can understand some basics of how SEO optimizing techniques for getting better in the eyes of search engines, especially Google Search. Well, the Google page intentionally provide SEO Guide for webmasters. The following is a list of contents that can be used as basic guidelines SEO techniques that Google released through Google Webmaster;

Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide

SEO Basics
    * Create unique, accurate page titles
    * Make use of the "description" meta tag

Improving Site Structure
    * Improve the structure of your URLs
    * Make your site Easier to navigate

Optimizing Content
    * Offer quality content and services
    * Write better anchor text
    * Optimize your use of images
    * Use heading tags appropriately

Dealing with crawlers
    * Make effective use of robots.txt
    * Be aware of rel = "nofollow" for links

SEO for Mobile Phones
    * Notify Google of mobile sites
    * Mobile users accurately Guide

Promotions and Analysis
    * Promote your website in the Right Ways
    * Make use of free webmaster tools

Okay, to be studied further, Google has provided a PDF version of the ebook that can be useful to you as a basic guide to SEO. Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide is available in 10 languages.

Hopefully helpful!

10 comments:

  1. I wanna learn more about SEO.. I find it hard..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. The links and the PDF you provided on Search Engine Optimization were really handy for a beginner. I feel like I have a much better grasp of the concept now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @xyzsor, I'm sure you are much more powerful and experienced than me,,, thanks for comments

    @TopherBricks Thanks U'r comments,I'm just a beginner who is still studying and keep learning. Sometimes time is not sufficient, I believe you are far more powerful than me,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very solid info. I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of SEO, and the difference between off site and on site SEO services, and the more I learn the more I realize the scope of the industry as a whole. There's always more to learn...which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEO after panda is more difficult as we all know but recently I found a great way to connect both SEO and following the rule of panda to have better place in SERP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creating a good content will never make lead unless with better SEO services but more and more are failed. Seo is at the best practices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I really impressed by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I`ll have to work harg to find mre visitor for my own and you make me feel SEO is Easy. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. The relationship between the two is very confusing but then I realized how they are related. One thing comes up into my mind, they are both important for every websites. Thanks for this great information.

    Search Engine Optimization Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will do niche blog comment Just in 5$ .All comment relevant with your niche and UNIQUE .This off-page seo will increase your traffic and promote your business we work hard for your success. . Contact me Now 24/7.

    ReplyDelete