Annoyed! Bored! Internet speeds that you use today?
Want to have high speed internet, but have insufficient funds to pay for them or support is sometimes a slow Internet provider's network. And to get decent internet speeds are still many can not reach everyone, but do not worry. No money does not mean there is no reason, here I have some tips that can be used to speed up your Internet connection.
First: Setting up QoS Packet Scheduler on Windows XP
How and Why of bandwidth can be maximized to increase Internet connection speed?
Because it is in Windows XP, the existing bandwidth is not used 100%, but is limited to 80% only. So if an application or program in a computer using an internet connection, then that is used only 80% of existing capacity. And the remaining bandwidth available (20%) were used as a backup. In Windows XP Pro there is method in this setting QoS Packet Scheduler.
The size of our reserves could change the bandwidth as needed, for example if we want to use the entire bandwidth of the existing (100%), then we must change the reserve bandwidth to 0%.
To change the backup bandwidth is easy, I inform the following steps to change the reserve bandwidth through QoS Packet Scheduler to complete the writing of tricks to other Internet connection. QoS Packet Scheduler can only be changed by the administrator of the computer, so make sure you are logged in as Administrator.
Let's just do the following instructions;
1. Click the Start menu
2. Click Run, then type gpedit.msc > Enter
3. After entering the Group Policy panel, select Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Network > QoS Packet Scheduler. Move to the right column, select the Limit reservable bandwidth and double click to open it.
4. On the Settings tab panel Limit reservable bandwidth we select Enable, then fill in Bandwidth limit with 0 (zero) (if we want to utilize all available bandwidth), save your changes by clicking Apply and then Restart the PC to see the changes.
Already completed the process of changing the reserve bandwidth in Windows XP, and now we have been utilizing all available bandwidth. By using the existing bandwidth capacity, should we now be able to browse the internet faster.
Second: Use Google Chrome browser, Opera or Apple Safari
The latest version of the browser Google Chrome, Opera and Safari is very fast when compared with Firefox or Internet Explorer (I've tried and it proved to be much faster). My suggestion please use Google Chrome because apart quickly, Chrome is more secure than Safari, Safari, although in some cases sometimes faster than Chrome.
If you are already accustomed to using Firefox and do not want to switch to another browser, can add the Add-on "Adblock" to block ads, images, and flash enabled. There are several add-on again from Firefox like NoScript that can speed up Internet access, but unfortunately that most Add-on instead, and sometimes even slow the access of the Firefox browser itself.
Third: Expand the browser cache for up to 5% of hard drive capacity or 1-2 GB
This proved an effective way to speed access to the browser. The logic is not necessary every time the browser loading the other images and all every time visiting the site who have never visited, because if you've never visited the site will automatically be cached by the browser.
This method only applies if you simply need a large hard drive capacity. In general, each one can set your browser cachenya capacity, there is an automatic. If your browser does not have a choice set netter cache, that means you do not very often (or do not have to) clear your browser history.
Okay, that was a short information, quickly and concisely about the use of QoS Packet Scheduler, and the browser cache can increase your Internet acceleration. Good Tips & Tricks is useful.