The steps are as follows;
- Prepare your email is still active, which will be used as an account / username co.cc you later. You can use a yahoo email account! or your Gmail.This is useful as your login account at co.cc later.
- Visit CO.CC menu and select Getting A New Domain or just through the existing stuffing box on the homepage.
- Fill out the domain name or the name of the site you want. Then click the check availability button to check availability of names you want.
- If the domain is already in use, try again with the domain name to another is available. then if successful and a domain is available, click the button to continue registration.
- Fill the registration form with your data, do not forget to email and then a keyword check on the writings of the "I accept the Terms of Service".
- Only then click the Create an account now, wait until the next process emerged.
- Now you've completed the registration process. Now what you have to do, so you just need to set up or setting your new co.cc domain.
Setting Domain at co.cc
A. Name Server
First you should do to "name server" after signing up for web hosting, is looking for the name servers on web hosting, which are generally composed of two name servers. Common examples are name server: ns1.hostname.com and ns2.hostname.com.
- Sign up co.cc domain has been registered to your web hosting.
- Search the web hosting name server you (usually located in the domain settings).
- If it is found, the contents of both boxes for the server name.
- Click the Set up
Zone records can be used to replace or move your public domain. Zone records are often used to modify the domain. Blogspot domain on blogger to co.cc.
- In the Host with the contents of your co.cc domain.
- Select the appropriate type and content of value.
- Click the Set up.
C. URL Forwarding
URL forwarding is usually used to transfer the co.cc domain name to your original domain name (domain redirect).
- In the Redirect To box, fill it with the url destination.
- In the Page Title, content with the title of your website.
- In the Frame section, select the appropriate desires.
- After that, the content of your website description and keywords.
- Click the Set up.