C-FosSpeed is a network driver, which is attached to an existing Internet connection. Then optimize the transfer of data through Traffic Shaping. Traffic shaping is a method to optimize Internet traffic. This allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and / or DSL-modem or cable modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with an Internet access type, ie. every time you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.
cFosSpeed 6.00 build 1700-13-September-2010
* CFosSpeed now can communicate with other cFosSpeed drivers on your LAN to sharing of statistical data how much each of them sent. This increases accurary traffic shaping with more than one machine. We call features "net_talk". Statistics are sent out as UDP packets (by default on port 889) five times a second with a TTL of 1 to broadcast on your local subnet address, so that they will never leave your LAN.
cFosSpeed will show traffic to the other party in the skin of Liquid Crystal together with its own traffic, just less intensely colored. Traffic Skin analysis shows how much traffic a small bar under the numerical speed display.
There is a new command "ts" or "talkstat" to see other computers on use your LAN cFosSpeed. Variable "net_talk" can be set to 0 to disable this feature. You can change the UDP port number with global variables "Net_talk_port", but must be the same on all computers in LAN.
* CFosSpeed now measure the variance of the ping packet and use this value when formed. Typically the variance is small enough (eg with DSL 16 MBit / s is about 4ms), but with the wireless network can be much higher.
This value can be accessed via the variable "Variance" (variance sets spd). If You do not want this value will be automatically changed by cFosSpeed, set global variable "vari_fixed" to 1 (gset spd vari_fixed 1-save).
The "variant" variable will not automatically change if you have choose non-cooperative algorithm variables, because it will not cFosSpeed know whether the change in ping time is due to variants or traffic from other LAN users. If you use more than one machine on the LAN, make sure to use cFosSpeed on all of them with cooperative algorithm variables.
The statistical data are calculated based on the variance will decay after 15 minutes, so that the values that are too long will not be used.
- New skin added: "TA Insight Skin", with Windows 7 look and real-time analysis. Both skin traffic analysis now has the look and ping variance traffic that make up the indicator. The screen shows the variation of variance ping and the statistical certainty ping time of your connection. Traffic forming indicator blinks each time a package of priority, namely when sent faster than it would without traffic shaping.
- Technology update: cFosSpeed now a NDIS 6 driver for Vista and Windows 7. Thus cFosSpeed supports a new network performance improvement architecture.
- Mobile Broadband Plattform Windows 7 is now supported. So UMTS users, WCDMA, CDMA2000, etc. The equipment with the original driver can now mobile broadband enjoy the benefits of Traffic Shaping cFosSpeed.
- The "Program" and "Protocols" dialog in "Settings" now allows the setting tx-limit per Resp program. per protocol, which sends the maximum speed. View below for "class boundaries and filters" for a more technical explanation of features.
- New adapter info dialog to display info about your network card system. There are detailed info for WLAN and WWAN. For your WLAN can try to use the channel recommendation for the best throughput in "crowded" area. But remember the use of the frequency can change from minute to minute.
For WWAN (Win 7 mobile broadband adapter), you get detailed information about the state of UMTS / WCDMA / Wi-Max / etc. device.
Ingo Günther (graphic artist we) again donated a nice new icon skins Display LAN traffic with Net Talk feature.
Added "DivX" to the list of streaming agent for the layer-7 protocol detection.
HTTP GET requests are now sent to the queue without a grade higher their connections.
The skin can now load images with GDI, thus supporting the PNG format, TIFF, JPG and GIF. Figure dialogue now in PNG format. The skin can now using XRGB 32bit bitmap files, in addition to ARGB format.
Added option to download the skin that is more in the context menu.
Two more languages added: Ukraine & Vietnam. That makes a total 28 supported languages. Even more languages are downloadable from our website, here.
Connection count is now displayed in the windows skin with the default display UDP TCP connection number (previously it just a TCP connection), but to switch to TCP fine, only UDP or both by clicking count.
Global variable (accessible via "gset spd") is now writing to
registry as well, so cFosSpeed can use it when booting.
registry as well, so cFosSpeed can use it when booting.
Added l7-detection for Teredo (Teredo and bulk) IPv6 tunneling. Thanks to Zbig for inspiration.
Checksum_ip global variables may now be set to 2 also, which means that IP checksum only checks incoming packets.
CFosSpeed now using the link speed as reported by Windows as the upper limit. ! gset default_reg_id variable is now called reg_id_default.
- Ping with UDP now preferred over ICMP, if the job of both. Ping UDP is more reliable. This should improve Traffic Shaping does not work well with some routers.
- "port spd" now shows the correct port number. This port number can spd is used to send commands directly to a specific port, such as "spd 1 cstat". Zurbriggen to thank Jacques for his help.
- Fixed bug in filter rule: when a protocol or program is set to non-normal factory default priority and the user changes the priority to normal, will affect anything, that priority will still use the factory default instead of the normal or the user has specified priority. Thanks to Peter Chamberlin to report bugs.
- remains the priority shipping ping. This should improve reliability pingers.
- cFosSpeed cause a delay before going to sleep or hibernate. Fixed.
- dialogue programs and protocols will now automatically save their settings when you switch to another page dialog by clicking the menu on the left.
- Fixed slow Sleep / Hibernate issue.
- still missing tracing for the trace output spd.exe and missing under bizarre conditions in speedsrv.dll.
- fixed double dumping arrangements to track the initial connection.
- When the uninstall (or install updates), Setup will wait sdp.exe service will be deleted before proceeding. This should fix the problem where after installing the update status window disappears. Thanks to Richard B. to report bugs.
- Switching language does not change the language of dialogue. Fixed.
- IPlist was not loaded at program start, only with
"Spd-iplist reload." Fixed. Thanks to bazolo to report bugs.
- Fixed a bug that crashed Vista & Windows 7 system when uninstalling. Thanks to Ingo Gunther, Peter Fischer and others to file dump.
- Now handle_mss is 0 by default, the TCP MSS is not changed by cFosSpeed. This should fix problems with some websites that strange.
- Fixed a problem where the installer sometimes does not find the old installation.
- Checking the UDP checksum is now active by default.
- Queue cFosSpeed now with default data out to a maximum of 1 second instead than 3 seconds. This forces TCP to adapt to fast-track conditions. You can change this setting by setting "spd gset max_queue_time-save", where measured in milliseconds.
- Executables now marked to support Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Address space layout randomization (ASLR), two security features of Windows and is now marked to support 3GB user memory space.
- Reg_id The = 1 (fixed) was deleted. Only 2 (cooperative) and 3 (not cooperatives) remain.
- Install cFosSpeed. (If already installed, then skip to step 2.)
- If you want to reset the trial period, only carry the TR and select [RESET].
(-A-) Automated = Automatically add a 30-day trial license when the computer starts. cFosSpeed will begin only if the trial license vallid. [If you use a HIPS, make sure you allow it.]
(-B-) Manual = This is to manually add a 30-day trial license and uninstalls automatically re-trial process.
3. To uninstall, simply select (Manual) / [Reset].
Well, now it's up to you to decide. What is the connection that you use are in accordance with your desires or not, and if you're still wondering what's wrong to try this one application.
To Download please click here!
WARNING! This application is only a shareware program with a 30-day trial period, to repeat the test to use Resetter. And if you are very interested in this application programs do not forget to Buy or to Upgrade to full version.
Okay, good luck!