Physically, the Nokia X not much different than other Android phones are generally based on the touch screen. Nokia X body is pretty solid and feels sturdy enough though made of brightly colored plastic material. This phone is quite ideal in the hand and can be operated easily by fingers. His design looks like Lumia.
With its selling price is really cheap, Nokia X offers the look of the display is quite impressive. Touch screen technology IPS LCD capasitif supported with a resolution of 480x800 pixels relatively promising for a 4 inch display. A representation of color and viewing angle that is presented is quite good.
In this entry-level class, Nokia tried to offer something different in terms of interface. Nokia X Platform Software seems to be really inspirate by Windows Phone both in terms of size and color variations. A menu that is presented is pretty intuitive and easy once familiar. All applications appear in the home screen concept list which is vertical and can be arranged in folders.
Wipe the screen left or right will take us to the Fastlane is the notification panel to check for incoming messages or misscall unread. There is also information from social networking and Instant Messaging. Also embedded the application shortcut to the favorite and recently used. Music control can also be arranged from this panel.
Nokia also buries a lot of facilities such as a Radio Mix and Here supporting Maps map and navigate offline. Additional applications can also be obtained through the marketplace owned by Nokia or from third parties such as Yandex.
Memory and processors embedded in Nokia X is already quite promising. You can find Qualcomm's dual core processor with 1 GHz clockspeed and supported by an equivalent 512 MB RAM. But calm, its performance is quite good because the user interface of this phone is light and does not burden the operation.
The storage capacity of the phone is not too large, the Nokia X 2 GB internal memory only provides. But if you want to save photos, music applications and many more you can use the micro SD slot for boosting capacity. Nokia X owners can also enjoy his OneDrive Microsoft cloud-based available space of 7 GB free.
The camera is basic but has impressive capabilities. Nokia X enough to rely on camera 3 megapixel fixed focus without LED flash support. The phone also is not supported with the front camera. But overall quality snapshots her camera is quite good.
Nokia X could not be regarded lightly. Speed of operations is relatively comfortable and minimal lag. By sweeping the screen from top to bottom, you will find four panels with some specific options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity and data services. Talk about Android applications, pretty much among the enthusiast with the presence of Nokia X which is cheap and its brand is still branded. You can enjoy games of Android. A matter of performance and performance, goes without a doubt if tracing the selling price of this phone.
- Networks: Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900) |Quadband HSDPA (850/900/1900/2100) || 21 Mbps HSDPA | Mbps and HSUPA
- Dimensions: 115.5 x 63 x 10.4 mm
- Weight: 129 g
- Screen: 4-inch touchscren, IPS LCD full Super clear LCD capacitive | 16 million colors | 480 x 800 pixels
- OS: Android Nokia X 1.0 UI
- Processor: 1000 MHz Dual core, ARM Cortex-A5, 512 MB RAM
- Camera: 864 x 480 pixels without front camera and without the LED flash. While other features such as a video camera can record in 864x480 pikesl at 30 fps
- Internal memory: 2 GB | external: up to 64 GB
- Features: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, are dualband Wi-Fi Direct, free Wi-Fi hotspot, Artist, Album, Playlists, Album art cover, Stereo FM, YouTube, built-in online services support: Facebook, YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google + Twitter
- Battery: 1500 mAh