A few days ago when I used Flash, it turns out the capacity of Flashdisknya just read 0 bytes. Karna had an awful lot of articles that discuss how to fix the Flash just read 0 bytes, then I try to repeat it in accordance with the fact that I have to prove his righteousness. To address this I use the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. As the name implies, this program is basically a tool for formatting the pendrive, so this tool we can use also to format pendrive that cannot be formatted with the default windows format tool.
Here's how to fix Flash 0 bytes by using this program.
- 1. Prepare the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool from http://goo.gl/Zny7B2
- Extract and install program HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is.
- Insert the Pendrive into USB port of the computer
- Run application HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
- Specify the drive where the Flash read 0 bytes are attached,
- Select the desired File System, Flash is generally formatted with the FAT32 File system.
- Click Start to begin formatting the Pendrive.
- If a warning window appears, click Yes.
- After that, the Flash was able to reuse:D
Welcome to try to fix your Flashdisk just read 0 byte